Thursday 12 September 2013

Obsessions

This cat... And here he is again! I would be the happiest person in the world if I could train my cat to do this. There would never be another bad day because I could just go home and see this!

Breaking Bad:
One of the best TV shows ever created! If you haven't been watching, do yourself a favour and get all the seasons! You will not be sorry! Well, maybe you will be sad when it's all over.


Fall:
I can't wait for the cooler temperatures to get here! I counting down the seconds until I can start decorating the house with the beautiful rich colours of Fall.

Meditating:
I never realized how relaxing it really is once you can still your mind. It is not easy to do and I am still practising everyday, but when you get it, it's worth it! You feel refreshed and revitalized. Combine it with this gentle yoga session and your body will thank you!

Instagram!
It's so much fun seeing what everyone is up to. I even prefer it over Twitter! I guess its the photographer in me! Follow me! @tshett

Chakras:
And trying to unlock them so the energy flows through my body. Still don't know what I'm doing, but I'm learning and trying really hard!

Sons Of Anarchy:
I know, I know! This show is old news for most people but I JUST started watching it and I have to say it's my new obsession! Not only are the awesome biker boys serious eye candy, but the story is fantastic and soooooo gripping! I am literally on the edge of my seat through most of the show, and I am ashamed to say how much time I have spent watching it in the last two weeks! Still only on season 2! Eeek!

Sleep and the weekend:
Who isn't obsessed with sleep and getting a couple days away from work? It always seems like the more I look forward to the weekend, the slower it comes. Hurry up! By the end of the week I always feel totally drained and just not myself. A few extra hours of sleep cures all and I can't wait for it! Well,  tomorrow is Friday! THANK GOODNESS!


Baby's Breath:
I have talked to florists who HATE baby's breath with a passion! Honestly, I cannot understand why! I think it such a versatile flower. Not only does it smell great, but it can literally work in any season, and any occasion. You can use it in wreaths, bouquets, centrepieces, and my new fav is seeing it on pomanders and boutonnieres. If I could do my wedding over again I would save myself a lot of stress and money and use baby's breath for everything! It can look very elegant in a wedding setting, very wild and natural in a centrepiece for a backyard BBQ, or it can be fresh and youthful in a little girls room. I'm obsessed and can't wait to tie it all into my fall home decor!

Until next time....

Teri-

1 comment: