Thursday 29 March 2012

Keys to Happiness!

Anyone who knows me knows one thing about me. I LOVE skeleton keys! My wedding theme had keys all throughout it, my house has keys hanging everywhere... Everything I do and everything I love have keys in it somewhere. That's why I couldn't start a blog or business without having it relate to my love of keys.

I came up with the name "Last Key Creations" because I found a quote on Pinterest (my second greatest love) and it really resonated with me.



I think its just the perfect quote to sum up me and my struggle to do with my life what I want. To me it means that you can try all sorts of careers and you can get really discouraged and depressed but you have to keep going. You have to have faith that you will find that key that opens the doors to success and happiness. It is so easy to get discouraged and give up on your dreams because you failed the first time. If you don't pick yourself up again and try it a little different you could be missing out on so much in this world. So this is my moto! This is my inspiration for this business and for turning things around in my life! I'm pretty excited about it too!

What do you think about the quote? What does it meant to you? I'd Love to hear what you have to say! :)

Ter-
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment