Monday 4 February 2013

Happiness

Unfortunately, we don't always get to spend our days the way we want to. These days I would much rather stay at home and sew all day sipping green tea and eating Chinese food. Anything is better than getting up at 6am and driving through a snow storm to get to work! So, when I really don't want to get out of bed and go to work, these are the little things that keep me going:


A goodbye kiss from my husband in the morning as I get into my car
My kitten Dexter
A nice hot shower
New sheets on the bed
A home cooked meal
Sewing or crafting
My Family (and their pets)
A clean house (specifically, freshly washed floors)
The darkness of the night
The moon and the stars
Being able to go to bed late and sleeping in the next morning!
Scary movies (well, anything scary would work too)
Making wishes
When my husband brushes the snow off my car in the morning
Laughing
Cooking
Sour Cream and Onion chips
Foggy days
Being creative
Taking a really good picture
The beach
Dreaming
A freshly painted room (which is was tackled this weekend!)
Buying new furniture/decor
Road-trips
A crackling fire
Everything about Christmas and New Years
Pinterest.com
Kevin Bacon :)
Rainy days
Blankets
Traveling
Boats
A new car
Bare feet
Snow (as long as I don't have to drive in it)
Warm Bread

And the list can go on forever!!!!!! What helps you get through the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment